TDM2000 POLSKA prepared, implemented and disseminated many international projects. During all of the activities trainers and key staff had an opportunity to share and exchange best practices and opinions, gained new skills, knowledge and experience as well as developed new tools and methodology for working with young people on non-formal education platform.
Examples of the past projects:
– Discover Sustainable Development! – TC promoted Education of Sustainable Development among youth workers from European countries, thus contributing to raise awareness of sustainable development issues among young people.
– Local Learning-Global Mind – TC organised to learn how to organise campaigning for youth organisations and use of different media and channels of communication to reach target groups; (2014)
– Council of Europe’s COMPASS Human Rights Education Programme – the project main objectives were to increase the competences of participants in facilitating Human Rights Education activities, train them to use the Compass Manual, increase the quality of future Erasmus Plus projects and to strengthen the capacity and partnerships of partner organisations.
– Active Youth For Active Europe – TC which addressed the theme of fighting against unemployment, also social inclusion and exclusion, organised to develop leadership, entrepreneurship, communication and negotiation skills, to get to know empowerment strategies and making business plan process; (2014)
– Surprise with Enterprise -the main aim of the project was to educate young people about promotion,motivation and support that youth workers and young leaders can offer to unemployed young people. Project was also an opportunity to work directly on business planning. Main goals were to try, develop and create new approaches and methods in promotion of entrepreneurship among youth, as well as to motivate young people to use their creativity and start their own business.
– European Youth Labour Mobility Week – TC, to learn how to promote labour mobility, to help them to find needed information and use tools provided by European Commission such as EURES, Erasmus Plus, to inform participants about guaranteed rights and limitations as well as to let them get to know what support young people working in other member state can get; (2014)
– TOTAL – Training of Trainers and Active Leaders – TC, to educate youth trainers and youth leaders for running sessions/trainings related to active participation of young people, European awareness and other related topics. The project will prepare representatives of partner organisations to independently work on preparation, implementation, evaluation and monitoring of youth non-formal education activities related to active participation, but also other task important for youth nowadays, by providing them with trainer’s skills and knowledge such as communication, behaviour, methodology, tools and sources and finally experience; (2015)
– Youth Mobility in the Age of Crisis – The Seminar provided insights into different types of national migration management regimes and EU migration policy. By examining the types of actors and institutions involved into European and national policies the seminar provided an overview of existing regimes and protection measures, economic, national and human rights rationale for existing policies. (2015)
– Active Against Discrimination – Training Course organised in order to equip activists with skills, knowledge, competences in the subject of anti-discrimination, with knowledge of the mechanisms exclude certain topics and social groups from the public, mechanisms of stereotyping and prejudice; fulfill the need for training youth activists on issues of equality; substantive preparations for responding to discriminatory actions and to promote actions and behaviors equality; to provide new innovative approaches of promotion of tolerance among young people.